Absorptive Low Pass Filters
When you’re looking for absorptive filter solutions for your latest technology, Werlatone has a wide variety of standard and custom options that allow you to innovate. Our low and high pass filters eliminate instability, excess in-band ripples, and false triggers of power-detector circuitry because of reflected harmonics. Our filters also eliminate the risk of damage to your power amplifiers because of high-power energies outside your band. Our Mismatch Tolerant designs reduce the dependency of your system on the length of your connecting cables. Your low pass filters and band pass filters are now internally terminated, preventing intermodulation that clouds your signals. Customize your filter specifications so we can build the absorptive filter to perfectly suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for band pass filters, low or high pass filters, notch filters, or cross band filters, Werlatone.com has the absorptive filter technology to power your innovations.
- In-Band Signals are transmitted through the filter to the output port. The shape (magnitude & phase) of the transmission is that of S21.
- Out-of-Band Signals are reflected back to the source. The shape (magnitude & phase) of the reflection is that of S11 & S22.
- Reflective signals excite non-linear behaviors of the PA, resulting in more and higher intermodulation products.
- Reflective signals cause instability effects within the PA. Performance is highly susceptible to temperature change. Performance is dependent on system interconnecting cable length.
Out-of-band signals are not reflected back to the source!
- The Out-of-Band Signals are internally terminated, preventing them from generating undesirable intermodulation products.
- In-Band Signals are transmitted through the filter.
- Our Mismatch Tolerant® design greatly reduces the dependency of the system on the length of interconnecting cable between two non-perfect components (eg. Between Power Amplifier and Antenna).
- Our electrical specifications are less susceptible to temperature change.
- We eliminate instability of power amplifiers at out-of-band frequencies.
- We eliminate excessive In-Band ripples due to out-of-band reflected energies.
- We eliminate the false trigger of power-detector circuitry due to reflected harmonics.
- We eliminate potential damage to power amplifiers due to reflection of high power out-of-band energies.