40 dB Dynamic Range
No On-Site Calibration
Instantaneous and Simultaneous Local or Remote Monitoring of Forward Power, Reverse Power, and Load VSWR. (Figure 1,2)
- Multi-Octave Solution within ± 5% (± 2% typical) of Customer Lab Standard, Across a Full 40 dB Dynamic Range.
- No On-Site Calibration Required.
- The Calibration of the each Power Meter is completed internally, allowing the operator to simply enter an RF frequency for optimal accuracy. (Figure 1)
- Traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Set Alarm Threshold of Forward Power, Reverse Power, Load VSWR & Temperature. (Figure 6)
Networkable and SNMP Programmable.
- Multiple units can be networked and simultaneously monitored.
Full VSWR Monitoring/Alarm Capability. (Figure 1,2)
- Customer can set up a visual alarm via relay.
- Signal can be sent to a Customer’s closed loop.
Full Temperature Monitoring/Alarm Capability. (Figure 1,2)
- One sensor, Internal Measurement, within Meter.
- Two sensors, External Measurement, to be placed by Customer.
Six General Purpose Inputs/Relays with multiple uses. (Figure 8)
Powered by AC Power or Passive Power Over Ethernet (PPOE).
Remote Interface through TCP-IP (with SNMP and Browser Interface via LAN), Passive Power over Ethernet, and RS485 Form Addressable Serial Network.
User ID and Password Protection provides secure monitoring.